3609 - 22 Ave South, Lethbridge
Send Listing to Phone
Scan this code with your Mobile Phone to visit the mobile version of this page
Detached HouseImmediate Possession w/Exceptional Potential: This fully developed bi-level detached home is a dream location for any tradesman with it`s featured large garage/workshop. The house is located in an ideal location on a quiet cul-de-sac. Accessibility is provided via both front and paved alley. The area features a park within 100m walking distance.
• Approximately 1200 Square feet.
• Combination Stucco/Siding Exterior.
• Shingle Roof.
• 2 Bedrooms Upstairs.
• 2 Bedrooms Downstairs.
• 2 Bathrooms.
• Large living and Family room.
• Excellent natural lighting via Large windows (up and down).
• Doors and several windows have been recently replaced.
• Attached Deck 10` x 16`.
• Lower Concrete Patio.
• Double wide Concrete front driveway.
• Hot Water Tank recently replaced.
• Large Lot with Garden.
• Large swing out gate for trailer storage on Garden area.
• Large 26` x 24` Interior.
• Overhead Gas Furnace heating.
• Walls are insulated and covered with ¾” Tongue & Groove Planks.
• Brand New Overhead doors with exterior keypad entry.
• Separate room suitable as small workshop, storage, Compressor room, or other.
• Dual Exhaust port hose for automobile service.
• Plumbed Airlines and Drops
• 220VAC Separate Breaker Panel.
Size: 1150 sq. ft.
Kevin Sera :: Owner